Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SSD03 Men.... It all starts badly...

It's Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday!!! Wow - this week has gone by quickly.... I can tell you one thing - it totally wasn't the week I was expecting. The highlight of my week though was my birthday - a nice day spent with friends and family and a wonderful dinner out.

Kim Teasdale has done it again with another fantastic sketch this week! I love it - although I did take a liberty or two on it. Can you tell what it is??? As you can tell from my card, I've kept it relatively monochromatic with tan and black. Okay... Okay.... I didn't do the triangle section but instead added a swirly clip and ribbon.

Hehehe... I love the images and sentiments in this set, Funny about Men. They are just too funny... All the things we might think about men at some point or another and it's in a stamp set.

If you want to be part of the Stamp Tramp Design Team (DT for Skipping Stones Design), today is the last day to send in your application. Check out this thread on SCS for more information.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Funny about Men from Skipping Stones Design
Paper: Gina K White, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Swirly Clip, Ribbon, Nestabilities

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Hahaha, that is too funny, Angela ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL Oh my goodness this is totally cute and so FUN!!!!

Gloria Dojlido said...

LOL....this is hilarious...I have never seen this stamp before. Love the monochromatic look to this card.