Monday, December 14, 2009

Gone Fishing...


I went to my dad's for dinner last night, we got to talking about cards when my dad remembered a card I made using Fishing Fella from Stamping Bella well over a year ago. My dad has become an avid fisherman so he asked me if I'd make a "fishing" Christmas card for the gentleman who owns a Tackle Shop down island from where we live. I have the day off, so I got right on it and made the card. You know me... I'm normally all about adding the bling, ribbon etc but knowing this would be sent by mail I had to keep the card flat. I've stamped the sentiment "Gone Fishin" from A Muse on the swirly looking panel.

My list of goodies:
Stamps: Fishing Fella from Stamping Bella, Gone Fishin from A Muse
Paper: Gina K White, Soft Suede, Unknown yellow, Basic Grey DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Nestabilities, Stickles, Glossy Accents


No comments: