Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've been quiet lately but look at the exciting things happening at CDS


I know I've been quiet lately... okay... I haven't posted yet this month. Life has been incredibly busy with summer holidays, working and my husband being home. I made the decision that the time with my husband is what matters the most. He's gone again :-( so I'll be getting back into the swing of things. I've been busy creating samples for CDS's September releases and a few fun things that are coming up.

Make sure you are checking out Lori's blog this week! Exciting things are happening this week with a surprise on Saturday August 15th. You'll love it, it will be SWEET!!!!! There are chances to win stamps and other goodies.


I'll be back on Saturday with a sweet surprise!!!

No comments: