Friday, August 28, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Romans 8:vs. 38-39

WOW!!! Are you loving this month's releases as much as I am? Romans 8:vs. 38-39 is a new scripture available from CDS on September 1st. I think this bible verse really needed to stand on its' own so I tried to keep the cards somewhat simple. Both cards use Cosmo Cricket DP from the Early Bird Collection. The first card has been created using reds and blues.

ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED: Romans 8:38-39
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Blue Bayou, Cosmo Cricket DP
INK: Blue Bayou
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Rhinestones, MS Lattice Punch, Ribbon

My second card is one of my favorites that I made for the September 1st release. I love the colors and the use of the Blossom Nestabilities in the corner on the edge of the bible verse. I've also used my Little Leaves Sizzlet Die. Hope you like it!

ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED: Romans 8:38-39

CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive, Cosmo Cricket DP, Watercolor paper

INK: Old Olive

ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Labels 4 Nestabilities, Blossom Nestabilities, Little Leaves Sizzix, Buttons, embroidery thread, rhinestones

Other DT members showing this set are:

Candy Fosta

Cassie Trask

Linda Anderson

Stacy Morgan


4 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Two very striking samples Angela!!! You mix your papers so beautifully and add just the right amount of embellishments...gorgeous!!!

Linda

Kevin Renz said...

I like the simple, but you still got to use that awesome paper! Great job.

Cassie said...

Great paper you chose, Angela ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Both of these have wonderful and pretty papers to them. Great job.