Friday, August 28, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - I a-door you

Let the sneak peeks begin!!!! This is a fantastic set called "I a-door you" available September 1st from Clear Dollar Stamps. It is such a versatile set which is why I wanted to create two totally different samples. The first samples uses the watering can filled with flowers. Isn't it just too cute? It was really quick to color using my Tombow markers. This card uses a recent CPS sketch that I fell in love with. Kim Teasdale has already claimed this card as her birthday card!!!

ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED: I a-door you
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Gina K Luxury White, Rose Red, Lemonade - Basic Grey DP, Watercolor paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
MARKERS: Tombow Markers
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Ribbon,Half Back Pearls, Nestabilities, Clear Detail Embossing Powder
COLORING MEDIUM: Tombow Markers and Aquapainter
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

My second sample uses the largest image from the set - namely the door. As you can see, the window on the door is open so you can put any of the smaller images from this set into this opening. What a fabulous idea!!! Another thing I love about this door is the space that the sentiments can fit in as well. Too cool!!! Doesn't the pie remind you of Fall? Each month, the DT is given challenges and one of the challenges this month was to use blue and orange. I may have pushed it a bit with the other colors in the DP but I love how this card feels like Fall.

ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED: I a-door you

CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Gina K Luxury White, Chocolate Chip, My Mind's Eye DP, Watercolor paper

INK: Versafine Onyx Black

MARKERS: Tombow Markers

ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Ribbon, Clear Detail Embossing Powder

COLORING MEDIUM: Tombow Markers and Aquapainter

SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

Other DT members showcasing this set include:

Candy Fosta

Cassie Trask

Katie Renz

Laurie Wilson

Stacy Morgan

Tricia Traxler

Trudy Sjolander

I'll be back a bit later on with a few more samples as I'm highlighting 4 sets today.


1 comment:

Tricia T said...

Cute cards, Angela! I love the top layout, too. What a great way to use some of the smaller images in the set!