Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's been a little hectic, it's been a little crazy....

Life has been a little hectic to say the least this month. The month started out with my place of employment relocating... Did I mention I ended up being in charge of this? So I helped with packing up the one store, painting the new store, bringing stock into the new store, setting new store up, merchandising, ordering signage for new store.... Need I say more? The list goes on.




My husband is also home and it has been way too long since I had seen him last. So apart from my DT commitments I have done no stamping (as you can tell from my lack of posting on my blog). Stamping is my outlet and I've found it hard not making anything extra but this time with my husband is really important. We celebrated our 3rd anniversary last week... Nothing too romantic as Kim and I went to Vancouver to pick my husband up from the airport and our "anniversary" dinner was BC Ferries food. If you're from BC, you know that the ferry food is less than great. We're really excited about our camping trip this weekend with the Teasdale family. It's pretty sad that Kim and I were trying to figure out how to go camping and be able to post during sneak peeks. Needless to say, I have to come back early for work so I'll be making sure everything is posted.

Sneak Peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps start soon!!! Yeah!!! So I'll have plenty to post then. So check back in a few days.


No comments: