Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek - Bitty Bots

Kim Teasdale has come up with another great set this month, Bitty Bots available August 1st from Clear Dollar Stamps. My first card definitely was inspired by this Cosmo Cricket DP. It matches perfectly with this stamp set and highlights it to a tee. I've colored one of the robots with my Tombow Markers. I love these markers - I've said that before but it's the truth. They're awesome!!!!

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Bitty Bots
CS AND PAPERS: PTI White, Blue Bayou, Dusty Durango, Cosmo Cricket “Cogsmo” DP, Watercolor Paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
MARKERS: Tombows – 025, 526, 845, 925, 942, N65
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Swirly Clip, Ribbon, Dew Drops, Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Nestabilities, Stamping Dimensionals
COLORING MEDIUM: Markers
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring


My second card uses a different robot from the set and I've kept it simple because we had to make a card using no DP. Me? No DP!!! I'm a DP-aholic so it's hard to make a card without one. I've used my Versamark and Clear Embossing Powder to stamp the nuts and bolts onto the Grey Cardstock and then colored my robot using Tombow markers.

ALL CDSTAMPS USED: Bitty Bots
CS AND PAPERS: Gina K Luxury White, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Watercolor paper
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark
MARKERS: Tombow Markers
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Versamark, Swirly Clip, Ribbon, Clear Detail Embossing Powder
COLORING MEDIUM: Markers
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring

Check out what other members of the DT came up with for this set: (please see sidebar for all DT member links) - Kim, Linda A, Tori, Cassie, Stacy and Candy

Other sets being shown today include:
Under the Sea: Kim, Linda B, Cassie, Stacy, Candy and Laurie
Charlie Tweens - Tori, Sarah, Stacy and Candy
Hanging Out - Kim, Linda B, Cassie, Candy and Laurie

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Too cool! I love the paper you used on your first one, great cards.

Tricia T said...

Your cards are great! I love the colors and dp and coloring in the top one, and the bottom one makes me laugh!!

Linda Anderson said...

Totally fabulous cards Angela!!!! I love that Cosmo Cricket paper, goes perfectly with your robot!! Fun colors all around!!!

Linda

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What fun samples! You watercoloring is an awesome touch.
:-)

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Angela, these two cards are just fab! Your coloring is outstanding! Great Cards!!

Lisa Lara said...

Really cool Bitty Bots cards. I love the differences in the too. Good job Ange. I agree that Cosmo Cricket paper is perfect with this set. Good choice. I am loving the Tombo markers too. Although my coloring does not look as good as yours. Practice practice, I guess.