Friday, February 26, 2016

Need a ride?


Hi rhere!!! So did your wallets take a hit with the new release at Stamping Bella this week??? I know mine sure did. There were so many images that I couldn't resist. Today's Friday so we all know what that means!! It's Bellarific Friday, one of the best days of the week. This week, we had a great Mojobella challenge designed by Julee Tilman.  I took a couple of liberties with the sketch because I realized if I added one of the fishtail flags, it would have covered up this cute snail from the Tiny Townie set called Sally Rides her Snail. Isn't she a cutie pie??? I'm not sure why I haven't inked her up before now. 

Next week's challenge is a fun one!! Just add flowers to your card!!! Great for Spring right? 

Just remember you have a couple of ways to enter your cards. You can go to the blog and enter with the linky or email Emily at emily@stampingbella.com before Thursday evening. 

No comments: