Friday, January 8, 2016

Brittany the Birthday girl


Hi there!!! Long time no talk but now I'm back!!! I'll have to admit that I burned out between my work and other responsibilities so I decided to take a break for awhile but here I am again just in time for the first Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella. For this week's challenge, all of the girls on the design team are using the current stamp of the month called Britany the Birthday Girl. Don't forget that she's 20% off all month long!!!  For my card I have coloured the image with my prismacolour pencils and Gamsol. I have to admit, it was hard using them again .LOL!!! But I know once I get into the swing again, it will all come back naturally.  

Next week's challenge is designed by the fabulous Julee Tilman from Verve.  Check it out!!1 


We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

No comments: