Friday, August 28, 2015

Silly Goose

Duck, Duck, Silly Goose!! OMG, I love this image from Stamping Bella and it has worked perfectly for this week's sketch at Stamping Bella. For my card, I have flipped the sketch to its side so that I could use the image called  Silly Goose. The image has been coloured with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  I've actually already given this card to my boss who finished work yesterday to go on maternity leave. She loved it and said it looked like her first son.  Score!! 

Next week's challenge is "Build your own Background". There are so many things you could do with this so we can't wait to see!! 

We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

No comments: