Friday, May 1, 2015

Lulu loves poppies


Hi there!!! A new month and a new Bellarific Friday!! And it also means an introduction of a new Bella babe who is one of my stamping idols, Michelle Boyer!!! Make sure you check out her blog!!!! 

This week at Stamping Bella, we had a great colour inspiration challenge.


I love the colour combo and knew automatically what DP I'd use. Thank goodness I always hoard DP. LOL!! This Dp is an old |Basic Grey pad from years ago. For my card, I am using the new Stamp of the Month called Lulu Loves Poppies which is 20% off all month long. The layout for my card is the current Retro Sketch challenge. I've stamped the image with Archival black ink and then coloured with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.

Next week's challenge is a sketch


We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com


2 comments:

Kerri said...

beautiful card and beautifully coloured!!

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful use of color Angela.