Saturday, October 11, 2014

In the rain


Hey there!!! Did you check out the fabulous new release at |Stamping Bella???? It's amazing!!!! Em has really knocked it out of the park with this release... I  can't wait to get my hands on the new goodies. My wallet took a hit, LOL!!! This week at Stamping Bella, we had a fantastic sketch to work with and you know me, I can't leave a sketch alone, I always play with it just a teeny bit. For my card, I have used the Uptown Girl called Lolly and her Brolly. I tell you, I need an umbrella like this for this weekend with all the rain we are gettng. 



Next week's challenge is an inspiration challenge which is perfect for Fall. 


Make sure you get your cards in to Emily by Thursday evening and make sure you are using a current image to qualify for some Bella bucks to spend in the store. 

No comments: