Friday, March 14, 2014

Congrats Bellarific Style


Hi there!! Another week, Another Bellarific Friday!!! I've made a few cards this week and realized I haven't posted any of them so you'll be seeing more of me the next few days. This week's Bellarific Friday challenge was a great sketch which I'm sure I'll use again.  For my card, I have used the Uptown Girl called Ava Loves to Celebrate. I've coloured her with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I then paper pieced Ava's dress.  

Next week's Bellarific Friday challenge is called "Bling it UP".  You have until next Thursday to get your submissions in to Emily at emily@stampingbella.com.  Don't forget we want to see current images.  

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh she's brilliant in all those bold colors Angela! :-) Hugs!

Leslie said...

Love the chevron paper and that pretty paper pieced dress!