Monday, January 20, 2014

Dance in the rain


Hey there. I had a bit of free time this morning so I decided to make a clean and simple card based loosely on this week's Fall to Layout. I have incorporated three different Stamping Bella sets (even though it's hard to see one of them because of the very light coloured ink).  I love the sentiment from the Uptown Girl set called "Lolly and her Brolly" so I decided to use it as my starting off point. I put it lower on the card because I thought it would look like it was floating too much if I put it higher up. I then used one of the stamps from the set called eclectic Mini BubbleWrap, Mesh and French Script in Pink Pirhouette. This is done in the bottom left and top right corner but it's so light it isn't really visible. Note to self: don't use such a light colour.... I've also added the Curly Flourish in Archival Black Ink. 

Hope you like it!! Don't forget you still have a few days to enter this week's challenge which is called "For your friends". 


 

No comments: