Friday, December 13, 2013

A little Dancin'

 
Well hello there!! I had so many great intentions of posting a few things this week and then life got in the way aka work and my birthday. Believe it or not, I've had a couple of projects sitting on my desk since last weekend and they are unfinished....
 
But that's not why you're here. It's Bellarific Friday, my fave day of the week!!! This week, we had an awesome sketch to work with. I decided to step away from the Christmas cards and go with something a bit more springy with a little distressed look to it. For my card, I have used the Stamping Bella set called "Em's Dancing Daffodils". I stamped the image directly onto the DP using Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I distressed the edges with my distressing tool and then sponged the edges with some Chocolate Chip ink. 
 
Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations with the sketch.  Next week is our final Bellariffic Friday challenge for 2013!!!  We decided to make it an easy one - ANYTHING GOES - email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win some bella bucks

No comments: