Friday, July 5, 2013

Create your own sunshine


Hi there!! I hope you all had a great Canada Day and for my American readers, a great 4th of July.  It's been  a quiet week on my blog because it's been crazy at work and I've been too tired when I get home.  It's Friday so we all know what that means, it's Bellarific Friday. This week's challenge is all about "Button it up".  Of course, I decided I wanted to do something a little different than just putting buttons on a card. So I decided to create a sun to match the sentiment from the set called "Uptown Girl Sunny is Stylish". I thought this would be a quick and easy clean and simple card.... quick, not so much!!! I think it may have taken me longer than a fancy card. LOL!! Oh well, I love the look of it anyway.  

Next week's challenge is a sketch challenge. 


 Remember to email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win some bella bucks!

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Angela this is taking the challenge to a new level!! Fabulous