Sunday, May 12, 2013

Let the Sunshine in

On a beautiful Mother's Day, I thought that this would be a perfect idea for a fun card :-)  The sun is shining and we'll be spending the day out in the garden planting all sorts of happiness.  I'm shocked my family is letting me help considering I call myself the "Black Thumb".  I love a pretty garden but I will tell you, I can kill almost any plant unintentionally.  

I've had Sunshiny Flynn from Stamping Bella for awhile now and hadn't inked her up yet. I've stamped her in Archival Black ink and then colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  Easy peasy. 

And considering it's Mother's Day, I want to share my beautiful mother with you 


She's my rock, she's my anchor, she's my world!!! I love you MOM!!! I am so proud to be your daughter!!! 

2 comments:

Dana White said...

What a perfect Mother's day card - and what a sweet picture of you and your mom!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling! And love the pic too.