Friday, February 15, 2013

Surprise.... All boxed up


Eeks!!! I'm loving how this card turned out.  This week at Stamping Bella, we're having an "Anything Goes" challenge.  I've had this stamp called "Allboxedupa-Bella" for a few years and this is only the second time it has seen ink. Sad, isn't it?  I have way too many neglected stamps. I need to quit my day job so I can stamp all day... If only I could!!   I used a mixture of American Crafts and Bella Blvd DP as inspiration for my card. The image has been stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.  

Next week's challenge is a sketch :-)


Email your entries to Emily at Stamping Bella by the end of Thursday February 21st to be in with a chance of winning some Bella Bucks.

Make sure you also upload to the SCS Gallery using the keyword stampingbella, and you might also see your card featured on our Pinterest board.


No comments: