Saturday, December 1, 2012

MFTWSC100 Hot Chocolate please :-)

 
I had a bit of free time on Friday so I decided I needed to play along with this week's MFT Sketch challenge.  I was thinking making a card might help get rid of my 4 day headache (now on Day 5) but it didn't but at least it helped me get a card made. LOL!!. Sadly, this cutie pie a la Mode called "Hot Cocoa" has sat un-inked since last year when it was released... But it's finally gotten dirty... I've been trying to use up some of my DP so I pulled out a pad from Pebbles that I've barely used.  I swear I have an addiction to DP and it's only getting worse.  Eeks!!! The image has been stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers. 
 
Thanks for popping by!!!
 

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Love these colors Angela.

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, all the way around. Diggin' those papers :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! The colors are fabulous! :)