Saturday, August 4, 2012

DTGD12stampertammy - One in a melon


It's been a busy week here... I busted my rear to get prepped for a 4 week scrapbooking class that I was supposed to be teaching starting this week only to find out that the two participants had cancelled (I found this out the day of).  Oh well... I'm prepped for next month!!

Here is the card I made for stampertammy's challenge for the DTGD challenges at SCS.  If you're not a fan club member, you'll want to check it out. You still have a couple days left to participate in Dare to Get Dirty. 

For my card, I've used the Taylored Expressions set called "Fruity Friends" that I borrowed from a friend.  The image was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored with Tombow Markers.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

That is the best card I have seen using that sentiment. Great job!! I am now following your bog:)
Http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com/