Hey there!!! How was everyone's holiday weekend? I hope you all had the opportunity to spend it with friends and family!!! I'm sure that's not why you're here. LOL!!!
Onto this week's iSpy Challenge. This week, we are featuring Gisèle Whittaker(gmw1612 @ SCS) and is based on this card.
Wanna see my card? LOL!! Of course you do!!
As you can see, I flipped the sketch... I wanted to use one of the MFT a la Modes so I chose to use "Fight Like a Girl". I have watercolored the image with Tombow Markers (I'm sure you're surprised with that...). The DP is a mixture of Bella Blvd, Echo Park and MME.
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC23, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!