Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm a slacker...

Not sure if you should call me a slacker.... or just plain old busy.... My life has been pretty chaotic lately with family visiting from England, a few small trips away, and working quite a bit...  I haven't gone near my craft desk in a couple of weeks but I promise you'll be seeing something new soon.  To be honest, it's been nice having a little bit of a break crafting wise just to re-charge my batteries in terms of my creativity. I was really starting to burn out so the break was definitely needed.  My posting may be kind of helter skelter throughout the summer as I'm working quite a bit and I'd like to be outside enjoying the weather (although it's rained a few days here now).  Thanks for hanging in!!!

Hugs!


2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Angelabean. I can relate.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

It does sound like you are busy--not a slacker:) I can't wait to see what you create when you get back!!