Friday, June 17, 2011

I like bling... a lot...




Hey there.... another quiet week on the ole blogarooni here... We have relatives visiting from England (they're on the mainland right now, therefore I need to get it all done today before going away for the weekend) so I've spent much of the week getting prepared by re-painting some of my parents furniture and realizing I may not be the best of painters, also decided to de-clutter our place.... Can you believe I got rid of 7 garbage bags full of clothes?  I'm still trying to get the rest of the house totally clean and finishing up some design team projects for next week's TSG sneak peeks.

In the mean time, I decided to show you all a necklace I made a couple of weeks back but hadn't posted to my blog yet.  Isn't it pretty?  I realize I need to find a better way to photograph jewelry because this pic just doesn't do it justice.  I love the idea of the two strands of beads as it gives the necklace more presence and it makes a statement. 

Well.... I guess I better get going here and finish all the cleaning.. yuck!!!


2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful! Is this another hobby, jewelry making? I've considered this but not sure I can afford another hobby....lol!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend visiting family!

Romaine said...

Yes, so very pretty!