Friday, June 12, 2009

Bellarific Friday


I've been watching, lurking about the Bellarific Friday Challenges at Stamping Bella since they started a few months ago and haven't participated. Especially considering what beautiful things people have been coming up with week after week. But this week, I decided to take the plunge. After all, I have a ton of Bellas and I haven't pulled them out in awhile.

This is the sketch for this week's challenge. As you can tell, I rarely keep the sketch in the same direction and this one was no exception - I had to flip it on it's side. I think it turned out rather well. I stamped my Lattebella onto watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx Black, embossed her with Clear Detail Embossing Powder and out came my handy dandy Tombow Markers. I'm loving them!!! I need more though and I'm slowly building up my collection. Of course, now that I've found something I absolutely love coloring with, I'm thinking I want to try Copics so I've been trying to find something relatively local in terms of a class that I could take to see if I like them before I invest money into those as well. I did use a Copic Marker around the edge of the Bella to highlight her a bit more and make her stand out. Believe it or not, I had totally different DP picked out for this card but I just wasn't loving it so I searched through my stash and found these two fun papers. I think they really compliment Javabella.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Lattebella by Stamping Bella
Paper: PTI White, Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean, Bo Bunny DP, Fancy Pants DP, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Copic Marker, Aquapainter, Buttons, Embroidery thread, Nestabilities

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally fabulous!! You rocked this one!

Ann said...

Ohhhh, this is FAB! LOVE these colors!

Laurie Wilson said...

That Bella is adorable! Fantastic!