Friday, April 10, 2015

Party Time


Hi there!!! Sorry that my blog has been so quiet. I was sick as a dog last week so no crafty time for me. I took up residence on my couch under a fluffy blanket in hopes I would get better. LOL.  This week at Stamping Bella, we had a sketch to work with and I chose to use my fave character - Petunia!!! I think I'm having a love affair with anything Petunia. For this card, I used the image called Petunia has a party

Next week's challenge is Birthday wishes.  We want to see birthday cards!!! There are so many fun images you can play with for this challenge. I can't wait to see what you all come  up with. 

Don't forget that this month's special image is Rebecca loves to read so she's 20% off all month. 

We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com



1 comment:

Kerri said...

love it an the image rocks!!!