Friday, April 24, 2015

How do you spell love?


How many of you have had a crazy busy week?? It's been a busy one for me, I can't wait until my days off so that I can relax!! This week at Stamping Bella, we had another sketch to work with. 


For my card, I decided I want to use one of the Big Words sets called How do you spell love?  I kept it really simple and then rather than using the banner I decided to use some die cut hearts instead. I cheated... I know. 

Next week's challenge is an inspiration, check it out!! 


We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com


1 comment:

Kerri said...

Great card I love that saying!!!