Friday, March 27, 2015

Friends



Guess what day it is!! Bellarific Friday of course. This week at Stamping Bella we had a sketch to work with and I decided to flip it around to make it work with the image I wanted to use.  


For my card, I have used one of the new images called Especially for you Petunia. The image has been coloured with Prismacolour Pencils and Gamsol.  I really like how it turned out.  

Next week's challenge is called Stitch it up.  We want to see stitching in some way on your card. 

We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com


1 comment:

Kerri said...

loe your card the colours and colouring are great!!!