Saturday, February 18, 2012

SFYTT Full of Joy


OMG!!! As this post goes live, I'm having a great time in Washington state with a great group of girls, stamping in our pj's and I'm sure laughing our butts off.  I promise there will be a full re-cap of the trip when I get home along with pics!!!

I've made this card for this month's SFYTT using the Your Next Stamp set called "Seasonal Icons 1".  The image has been stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I have then watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers.  As you can tell.... I flipped the sketch again!! Surprise, surprise!! LOL... For the cups on the right hand side of the card, I've used a MS punch that had coffee cups with whip cream on top.  I've cut the whip cream part off to make the more like the cups in the stamped image. 

Hope you like it!! Have a fab day!


No comments: