Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SSD62 A little butterfly

Hey there everyone!!! Now you're probably wondering why I'm posting with the Stamp Tramps of Skipping Stones Design.... well I've come back to the team as a Guest Designer for the month of February!!! I'm excited to be playing with Skipping Stones Design stamps again.  How I've missed playing with them. 

This month, Lea Lawson has come up with some amazing sketches and this one is no exception. I love it!!! And guess who the other Guest designer this month is!! Julie Masse!!! I absolutely love her work so I'm excited to be sharing this exciting adventure with her. 


I bought this set "Always Here" a few months ago and thought that it would be perfect for this week's sketch.  I stamped the image in Versafine Onyx Black and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then I watercolored the butterfly with my Tombow Markers. I found the pinks I chose to be a bit too bright so I toned it down a bit by adding some brown.  I then cut out the image and popped it up on the nestie that has been sponged with Pink Pirouette Ink.  

Hope you like it!!! Check back again next Tuesday for next week's sketch.   



4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hi Angela,
This card is just so pretty! I discovered you over at SSD challenge and had to check out your blog. I love your style and am a new follower. Can't wait to look at your other cards!

[[hugs]]
Kristi

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! I love the fun colors and patterns you used on it! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥

Lisa Lara said...

I love your card Angelabean. I just love your style.

~amy~ said...

g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!!!! So glad to have you ont he team for the month of February....you have such a wonderful style!