Friday, February 11, 2011

Dancing in the Rain



It's been awhile since my Bellas have come out but when Kim Teasdale gave me this stamp, I couldn't wait to play with it... and then it sat in my purse for a few weeks.  Last weekend really re-inspired and rejuvenated me.  I think one of the things that helped inspired me was a bundle of new goodies.... lots and lots of paper!!



This was my stash of goodies I bought last weekend at Toadilly Scrappin' and Artco.  OMGoodness....I was in crafting heaven (that pile of DP is at least an inch high).  I loved both stores but wow ARTCO.... fantastic!!! Orgasmic!!! Amazing!!! This is by far the best art supply store I have ever been in.  We spent quite a bit of time there but we could have easily spent even more time there.  So what did I buy? A bunch of felt in cool colors, some blocks to alter, chalk pencils, tons of May Arts Ribbon, Swirly things, and a ton of DP. 

For my card, I've used a newer bella called "Rain never stopped me a bella".  Wow... that's quite a long name!!  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow markers and kept the layout fairly simple. After all, I wanted to show off some of the cool DP's I bought.


No comments: