Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TSG63/MTSC82 The Balloon Stands...


Hey there everyone... my little old blog has been silent for a little bit... Did ya miss me??? Just kidding!!! It was a crazy week last week and to top it all off.... our internet went up and down for 4 days straight so we had to have a technician from the cable company come out but we finally have our internet back! My Goodness.... I could last without a phone... but internet - no way!!! I was lost without my faithful companion. 

Have you seen There She Goes?? They have fabulous stamps!!! They are quickly becoming my go to stamps!!!  They also have some amazing challenges every Monday and this week Heather Pulvirenti came up with this inspiration challenge (see photo above). Isn't it great?? I knew immediately when I saw the challenge that I wanted to use some of my My Mind's Eye DP from the So Sophie line.  It really brings out the brightness from the inspiration photo.  I've also used the layout from Mercy's Sketch Challenge this week. Between these two challenges every week, I'm inspired!!! I've watercolored the hot air balloons fromt the set, Aim for the Clouds with my Tombow Markers and then cut them out and popped them up using dimensionals.  The sentiment has been stamped using Versafine Onyx Black and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then sponged this panel with Versamagic Aquatic Splashes Ink. I can't believe how well this color matched the DP. Spot on if you ask me. 

I have another busy week ahead but I'll be back soon with some cards using some of my new goodies that I bought during this week's A-Muse-a-palooza!!

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

What a cool sketch. Love your coloring and colors Ange!