Friday, May 15, 2009

CDSWCC19 Beak out


I've been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to post any cards. Sorry ladies!!!! Work has been busy and I've been trying to get all of my June Sneak Peek cards done. I'm so excited about them!!!! You'll love what Clear Dollar Stamps is coming out with. When I saw what this week's color challenge for CDS was - I knew I had to play along!

This week's colors are:
Old Olive
Tangerine Tango
So Saffron
White

Of course this ducky is the first thing that came to mind. The duck is from a set called Cute Critters and the sentiment is from the newly released set Christian Critters Too. What do you think? I actually made a Clean and Simple card. Check out all the white space! I wanted the sentiment to be what stands out on the card. I think I achieved the look I was going for. Hope you like it.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Cute Critters, Christian Critters Too
Paper: PTI White, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Scenic Route DP, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquapainter, Ribbon, Nestabilities, Stamping Dimensionals

On a side note - make sure you check out Clear Dollar Stamps website. They are now carrying Basic Grey Bling - Rhinestones and Pearls in a variety of colors!!! We all know I love my bling so I have a feeling, I'll be placing an order in the next couple of days. To find them, you can either click on New Product in May on the sidebar or the Basic Grey section on their side bar.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela .. I LOVE it! What a cute spring like card and the colours are so perfect for this. Your colouring is fantastic and the layout is fresh and clean! Thanks for playing along!

Shawne said...

Sooo cute, I love the combination of papers you used!

Cassie said...

Very cute, Angela!

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooo cute Angela. I just love your BG papers. Love the White card base. Awesome job.

Grace said...

This is just adorable! Love the little duck and great papers and layout!

Laurie Wilson said...

How adorable! Love the simple elegance too.... that paper is SO AWESOME! Fab coloring, as always!

Joan Ervin said...

This is soo cute, Angela...love your awesome coloring and the gorgeous papers!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love your card! So cute!!!

:-)