Friday, January 30, 2015

Hanging out


Hi there!!!  Have you been enjoying all of the sneak peeks over at Stamping |Bella???  I can't wait for the upcoming release, it's not too long now before you can get your hands on some of the fantastic stampy goodness. This week, we had a great sketch to work with. 


For my card, I decided I wanted to use an image called Thinking Birds that I haven't used in a long time. It was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. After that, I sponged the background using Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade (both Tim Holtz) and some SU Pumpkin Pie ink.  I love how it just pops off the card. 

Next week's challenge is Valentines Day!! We want to see your cards of love!!! 

We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

Have a great day!!! 

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

WOW! This is awesome! LOVE the background on the circle behind the birds! Hope you are doing great!