Friday, January 16, 2015

Getting Lucky...


Hi there!!! I'm so excited about this card. LOL!!! It's another Friday which means another Bellarific Friday. Wahoo!! This week, we had a fantastic sketch to work with that I'm sure I will be using again. 


For my card, I have decided to use the fun Seniorita image called Millicent.  Hahahahaha.... I love the sentiment!! I lose my car all the time, just kidding... 

Next week's challenge is a fun one, check it out!!! 


We'd love for you to participate!!! All you have to do is use a current image and get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com.  

Did you hear the fun news??? We have some fun new images coming your way soon!!! 


2 comments:

Kerri said...

great card love it!!!!

Barb Turpin said...

Very cute...such a fun sentiment! Love your shading on the Senorita.