Friday, December 6, 2013

Winter Wonderland


Hi there!! I'm super late with getting most Bellarific Friday post up today. Sorry.... my parents got back from a month long holiday today and I've been house sitting so I was a busy girl getting the last of things cleaned up and buying groceries before they got back. But that's not why you're here. LOL!!! 

This week our challenge was called "Winter Wonderland" so I decided to ink up Uptown Girl Winona loves winter. I love her!!! Although I am too much of a wimp to even think about going out in the snow in a skirt. LOL!!! 

Did you see the fun news today??? We have a new Bella babe!!! We are SUPER DUPER EXCITED that Leslie Good  has joined the team.  I did a happy dance when I found out she was joining.  I stalk her... oops, I admire her blog. 


Next week's challenge is a sketch so make sure you get it in to Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com!! 

Have a great weekend!!! And I hope it's not too cold wherever you are. 


1 comment:

Dana White said...

This is such a great uptown grin and I love how you coloured her nice & bright.
I'm super excited Leslie joined us. You have no idea how long I've been asking!!