Monday, December 2, 2013

Artsy House Christmas style


Hi there!!! I think I'm getting close to be Christmas carded out on my blog.... On to other things soon, I promise!!! I haven't had the time to play along with the Sweet Sunday sketch challenges recently so I decided it was about time I got my butt in gear and played along... And now as I look at my card, I realized I missed an element of the sketch!!! Oopsy!! Oh  well! 

I decided to use the Stamping Bella set called "Artsy House" which I now realize is currently out of stock... Sorry about that....As soon as it's back in stock, I'll make sure I provide the link.  I've paired it with one of Studio Calico's Christmas lines from last year. Have you noticed I'm using a lot of old papers lately? I realized I'm a paper hoarder so I am trying to use some of my older papers so I can justify buying new ones.

Don't forget Emily currently has a sale going on!! Use the code blackfriday2013 to get 30% off.  


No comments: