Tuesday, October 8, 2013

RS84 Warm Wishes


Hi there!!! Ever since I saw this week's Retro Sketch challenge, I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to use my very neglected washi tape. Are you like me with a huge supply of washi tape that goes unused?  LOL!! I'm a hoarder of craft supplies, I'll admit it. For my card, I've kept it really simple with different washi tapes and then a snowflake that I've covered with "fake snow" and the sentiment comes from the Stamping Bella set called "Uptown Girl Quinn in her boots".  I think I may end up reproducing this card numerous time for some of this year's Christmas cards. Easy peasy!! 

1 comment:

Katie Melhus said...

I love your bright and cheery card! I too am the proud owner of much under-used washi tape and other things, I love your work with the sketch :)