Thursday, October 25, 2012

ISSC39 Merry Christmas

Eeks!!! I'm so excited!! This week's sketch at iSpy Sketches features  Maureen Plut (Irishlatte at SCS) and is inspired by this card. I have long been an admirer of Maureen's style so when I found out we were featuring her, I did a little happy dance.
 
 
I went shopping with fellow Special Agent Kim Teasdale last week and picked up some new goodies including the die used below on my card.
 
 

The "Christmas Tree Stacker" die is from Dee's Distinctively Dies that I purchased at my local stamp store.  They are actually designed to be layers of the same tree but I loved the idea of creating three separate trees.  I then inked the edges of each with Old Olive ink.  The sentiment comes from the TSG set called "Holiday Tags".
 
Check out what the DT has created :-)
 

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh no! Those trees are adorable! I will have to go looking for them. Fun card Angela, I love the papers you used.

Debby said...

Just bought those dies today! Glad I did because if I hadn't and then got home to see this fab card I would've been kicking myself LOL!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful use of the trees! I just might have to CASE this~ :)