Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PPC41 I Miss you a boatload


Hey there ladies and gents.  It's been a busy week in the Thomas household and the next few days will be just as busy.  However, I managed to find a bit of free time yesterday to play with Scrapbooker's Paradise "Playing in Paradise" sketch. I had so much fun playing with this sketch but I have to tell you the bottom portion really threw me for a loop... That doesn't happen very often but it did yesterday.  LOL... Maybe my mojo is heading towards a funk.... Please mojo don't go!!! (I don't have time to miss you and to be quite honest I need you) LOL... 

I've watercolored the cute "Captain Stella and her dinghy" from Stamping Bella with my Tombow markers.  I think my coloring mojo may have taken a hike when I was coloring yesterday.  The colors just aren't as crisp as I would have liked them to be.  I've added a heart (using the Hearts Dienamic from MFT) along with a button and sentiment (from the TSG set called "Float my Boat") to finish off the card. 

Have a great day everyone!!!


3 comments:

Lesley said...

Awesome colouring Angela! Love the mix of papers too! So happy you got the chance to play along! We need to stamp soon!
Hugs,
Lesley

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable card and beautiful colouring! Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us!

Allison Rankin said...

What a fun image and I love your DP. Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!