Friday, May 13, 2011

Ready for School?



Hey there everyone... wow!!! Blogger has been a pain this week so I haven't had a chance to post my card that I made using the new School Time Landon from Lori Boyd Designs.  This month we are doing things a little differently at LBD.  Each week we will highlight one of the digis from the most recent release.  I've watercolored Landon with my Tombow Markers (imagine that right? LOL) and was able to use the School Spirit Crate Paper DP that I've had for quite some time. Landon seemed just right for it.  The layout for my card came from this week's Card Patterns sketch - love it!!


It's been a busy week this week so hopefully I'll get into my craft cave to make some more eye candy.  I have a fab idea for next week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge...

See you soon.  

3 comments:

anja curvers said...

Love that image it's so cute. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

Jessica Diedrich said...

awww he is SO sweet! Awesome color scheme too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute!!