Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's a Rainy day...




Hey there everyone!!! I know my title suggests rainy days... but it's finally not raining here. Wahoo!! Just an overcast day so far.  Thank goodness!!! I've had this cutie pie from Lori Boyd Designs for a little while now and this week's CAS challenge at SCS is an inspiration one and I chose to go with stripes.  I used to love jumping in puddles as a child so when I saw that this week's challenge at Paper Sundaes is "Childhood memories" I knew that this image was perfect.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers and then used Glossy Accents on the girl's boots, puddle, frog and the blue polka dots on the umbrella. I also used a bit of Yellow Stickles on parts of the umbrella.

Thanks for dropping by today!!! Enjoy the sunshine!!


Challenges I'm entering card into:
Paper Sundaes - Childhood Memories
If the Shoe Fits-  Spring
CAS114 - Inspiration at SCS




3 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Absolutely precious! Love her sweet face peeking out from under her umbrella! Thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week!

LORi said...

Super cute!! You ROCK!! Hugs!!

Crystal said...

Great layout, love the image & that arrow embellishment looks great too. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)