Monday, March 28, 2011

TSG100 Sweet Pea



This week’s challenge is being issued by our Trendsetter of the Week, Kim at There She Goes! She wants us to create a card that uses NO MARKERS…no Copics, no Tombow Markers…NO MARKERS AT ALL! Can you believe it?  Reach for those pastels, colored pencils, or other coloring mediums that you’ve been neglecting and show them some love this week! And as always, we can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Now, I love my Tombows and it's rare that I put them down but if challenged... I guess I have to go to something else right?  So I pulled out my watercolor pencils.... I don't use them often enough but when I do... I love em....I've had the Sweet Pea mini set from There She Goes for quite some time but I haven't used it... I know, I know... it's horrible to think of un-inked stamps... but un-inked no more....  And guess what!!! It's on sale this week for our "Out with the Old" Sale.  The layout for my card comes from this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge at Karen Giron's blog (one of our new Trendsetters at TSG).  Because sweet peas are so gentle and soft looking, I decided to use some of the softer DP's from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose collection - I've had it since shortly after it came out and this is the first time I've used it.  A lot of firsts for me today it looks like right? 




To be eligible for the giveaway, you are to create a card that utilizes no markers, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (Apr 3rd). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the look out to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG100 so we can check out your beautiful work!
 
Thanks for popping by today!!! Hugs!!!
 

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design, Ang! Those Sweet Peas are gorgeous!