Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FTL119 Season's Greetings



Are you enjoying my Christmas card making marathon I've been showing you this week?  I figured if I had to make a bunch of cards, then I wanted to be able to participate in a variety of challenges out there in blog land.  And if you know me.... I love a sketch!!! This card is based on this week's layout from the Clean and Simple Blog - Fall To Layouts. I enjoy making Clean and Simple cards, I just don't make enough of them.  I love the look of white space (or Kraft space I guess I should say).  The image and sentiment are from the new There She Goes set, Season's Greetings. I love the whimsical look of this set and the snowpeople are my favorite image in the set.  Not too much to explain with this card... great layout, DP from Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather, ribbon and button treatment and there you have it.  Easy peasy... lemon squeezy.  Okay I'm a dork... I'll admit it.