Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SSD027 Mmmm... Starbucks!

WOW! My blog has been busy the last few days with sneak peeks! But a new month is upon us and it's Tuesday so you know what that means!!! It's Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday. Every month we have a new sketch artist and this month is amazing!!! We have stamping and papercraft royalty!! Teri Anderson of Papercrafts!!! WOW!!! How exciting and what a privilege to be working with someone so wonderful!

I've been using Kraft a lot more lately and I love the look of it. So many colors seem to pop from it. The circles inspired me this week (although I realized I left one off - oops!). For some reason, the color of Kraft made me think of the sleeves on a Starbucks cup so out came the set, Funny Coffee and black and green cardstock. This card was fun to make and I love how it turned out - I might have to make a few of them to keep on hand. Maybe even make a few gift card holders...


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love this!!! Especially the charm! Great job!

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh Angela, this is GREAT!! LOVE the stain on the left and that sentiment - OMG!! I'm still crackin up!! The charm is the perfect finishing touch too! What a GREAT card!! Thanks so much for participating in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge.