Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SSD018 No one knows my truffles



If you are looking for my Clear Dollar Stamp Sneak Peeks for today, please scroll down to posts below.

Hey everyone... wow... I've been a blog posting machine the last few days with sneak peeks and now with my fave day of the week, Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday. It's the end of the month so this is our last sketch by the amazing Jami Bova and the last week that we have the fantastic Jackie Pedro and Sankari Wegman. These ladies have been so much fun to work with this last month (come back soon k?) You are all full of so much inspiration!

I've used the set called Chocolate Vol. 2 which hasn't been released yet. Can I just say I love my chocolate??? I'm so glad that Skipping Stones has so many sets with chocolate (Heather knows what we girls love... chocolate!!!). I love how this card turned out - I'm a sucker for any card with pink!!! I love that the card turned out very girlie. Now... if you've checked out the sketch for this week- you know I changed the sketch up a little (I used circles rather than squares - the squares just weren't working for me so I had to do what I had to do). I colored the chocolates with my Tombow Markers and then used Glossy Accents on part of the chocolates to make it more realistic looking. Hope you like it!

EDITED TO ADD: I just realized that I haven't drawn for my blog candy yet. So..
WendyP - please email me your address and I'll get the set sent off to you.

See you next Tuesday for another sketch and we'll be introducing our new Sketch Artist as well as two Guest Designers. You'll want to check it out!


1 comment:

mycardz said...

Hi Angela! hehehe I LOVE your card! Definitely made me chuckle. Awesome job with this challenge. hugz, Mary