Friday, September 25, 2009

I know I've been a bad blogger

I know I've been a bad blogger this month. Work really threw me for a loop this month. (I have two jobs - one as a Teacher on Call - can't wait to be full time teaching and then the other is as Assistant Manager of a yogawear store called Lotuswear. There was a water main break last week (actually it was the fire main that went) so there was a crazy amount of water. Unfortunately our store was in the water's path along with a couple of other local businesses. I ended up there one night last week cleaning up mud and water. If you know me.... you know I don't like cleaning that much. The next couple days involved insurance adjustors, restoration companies etc. We decided to have a huge sale - we were way to busy for each of us to work alone so needless to say I worked SEVEN days straight. We had to shut down on Sunday afternoon and pack up all the stock and move it out of the store so that repairs could begin. So needless to say I've been off this week but still trying to get back into the swing of things of everything that got left behind last week.

The best part though is that Sunday starts the sneak peeks at Clear Dollar Stamps!!! So check back Sunday because I have lots of goodies to show you. This month is super cute!!!!!

No comments: