Saturday, March 7, 2009

FS109 StampingQueenJAR



WOW!!! What a gallery to choose from! Inspiring! Amazing! Beautiful! Oh my goodness - I could honestly go on and on. Judy has an amazing style so it made choosing a card a very hard decision. I eventually ended up casing this card: CC188: His Path. Things I changed were: Image, Designer Papers, Ribbon, and Dew Drops.

I found this paper at a local scrapbooking store today and had to buy it. I've passed by it so many times and for some reason today it caught my eye and made its way into my bag. Not quite sure how that happened and yes - I paid for it. The image is from a new set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Beautiful Butterflies. I LOVE these images - very refreshing. I've embossed both the image as well as the sentiment. I had thought about sponging over top but I decided against it.

Hope you like my card today - I had fun with it tonight.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies - Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: Papertrey White, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Versamark
Accessories: Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, Dew Drops, Ribbon, Corner Rounder

No comments: