Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CC209 Rosy Red Bittybloom



Can I just say what a great color combo it is at SCS today??? I rarely use black in my cards so this was hard for me. That's why I've used it as my matting on all the layers... But it's there right? Yeah!!! I also didn't have any Always Artichoke paper so I had to pull the color from the DP's I've used (Scenic Route by the way). I think it worked out quite well and of course one of the colors of green in the bittybloom is AA as well. I know I've used this bittybloom a lot lately but she's just so darn cute and irresistible and Springy too!

Hope you like my card today.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Bluebell Bittybloom by Stamping Bella
Paper: Papertrey White, Basic Black, Scenic Route DP, MME DP
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquapainter, Nestabilities, Swirly Clip, Ribbon

No comments: