Friday, January 29, 2016

Thinking of you


Hi there!! Can you believe it's already the last few days of January?? But it's my fave day of the week. Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella!!! The fabulous Julee Tilman of Mojo Monday has provided us with another fabulous Mojobella sketch!! I'm in love with her sketches!!I have to admit though, the angled strips had me breaking out in hives.. LOL!!! For my card, I've used the fabulous image called Gracie which has been coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. 


Next week's challenge is called "Love is in the air" and we'll be introducing our next stamp of the month!!! 

We'd love for you to participate and just remember that you can enter two different ways now. You can either email Emily at emily@stampingbella.com before Thursday evening or go to the blog and enter there. Who doesn't love bella bucks??

No comments: