Friday, November 14, 2014

Hot Chocolate anyone?


Hello!!! Wow, the feeling of winter has definitely arrived here on the west coast. It's definitely hot chocolate time for me. Well to be more accurate, give me a salted caramel mocha and I'm a happy girl. LOL!!! This week at Stamping Bella, we have a fantastic inspiration pic that I fell in love with. I chose to go with the softer palette as seen in the photo.


For my card, I used a recent Mojo Monday sketch challenge for my layout. The image I have used is one half of the set called Buddy and Jolly. It also comes with a fabulous sentiment that I will be putting on the inside of my card. 

Next week's challenge is a sketch. Check it out!!! 


Just remember that you have until Thursday evening to get your card in to Emily at emily@stampingbella.com for it to be part of the challenge. It needs to be a current image to qualify for the fabulous monthly prize. 



No comments: